Monday, February 3, 2014

Why I am Writing Depressionheads?

Yes, it has been six months on here....

 So who reads this anyhow? 
 Soon I'll be connecting my real website to: 
 Depressionheads.

 I like to think I tell my story one post at a time.


A Depressionheads  POP QUIZ



So dreary here in O-H-I-O!         TRUE      FALSE 




I am an art quilter. TRUE     FALSE 

                                


                                                           
    
                                                                                   I hate color.    TRUE   FALSE
                             
  • Debating what to do about these cats.  TRUE    FALSE                                                                                     
                                                                                  

    I never really knew what this meant until recently.


    TRUE     FALSE





       



    One less cow to Jump Over the Moon.       TRUE     FALSE  




  • If  you like my blog, please send me a Thumbs UP!  depressionheads@gmail.com    #depressionheads       #art    #art quilt                 #quilter #creative play   #artist community #depression



    No comments: