Sunday, March 26, 2017

Healing My Head

UPs and Downs...

In the last few weeks, I have had plenty of ups and downs. But what makes these ups and downs interesting, is that they all seem connected.

It all started a few weeks ago when the therapist session was so REAL and insightful... my head was swimming. I mean "Nailed it!" was what I told him.

"How can you be ____________ years old and still hold on to all this?"

"Gee, I don't know, but I've done a good job of it."

I can see clearly that INTELLECTUALLY, letting GO, finding the positive and moving on are part of the path I need to follow.
                                                        

So here are my Road Blocks:     Health    Money    Support    "Can Do" Spirit   Limitations

My ENERGY is based on doing small tasks. If I get chores and a meal done in one day, AND some art work done. SOOOO Good!!!

So Pick   3 (nice) things to do each day for you.
          You will feel better --I Promise!
_______________________________________

#be good to yourself     #art    #mental illness  #pain management  #positive steps  #coping
#ups and downs   #medication and mental illness   #letting go  #artist    #101 ideas on coping
#healing my head  #energy level  





No comments: