Sunday, September 24, 2017

Once Depressed--Getting Better

Hello

If I had a million dollars, I would give it away to fund a support group for people in depression to have a mentor who has been better for a while.

For so long I suffered. I didn't think I would ever be stable... and that IS the truth.  Now, with medication, years of therapy, less stress and a much improved diet (less sugar and carbs), support, finding a "thing" to be passionate about and a self kick in the butt to move on, I have worked hard to do just that.

Well, I don't have a  million dollars, and I don't have a therapist degree, but I do have an ART degree.

I would like to offer a plan to work with other depressionheads to see if there is any interest.

Learn to use art for self expression. No judgement, just a fun way to find something to do.

I will give helpful Art Lessons - Supplies you will need and basic instructions and you are free to do it the way that seems best for you.

I am a fiber artist and I love working with fabric, but I can suggest painting, paper mache, sculpture,
and much more.  I was an art teacher for thirty-five years.


Good for the Spirit and the Mind                            
                                                                                   

I can be reached at depressionheads.gmail.com

No comments: