Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Customer Service

I am on a CUSTOMER SERVICE roll lately.

If I wasn't already depressed, I would clearly throw POOR customer service as a #1 aggravation, annoyance, and anxiety causing element to cause my latest bought of anxiety and depression.

Okay so the service is T-Mobile.

After having a T-Mobile phone for less than a year, my charger broke. First off, a charger should last longer than a year. So I returned to the store where I got my phone and expected a free charger no questions asked.

BUT NO- they told me I had to of paid for service to cover replacements and to top it off, a charger was considered an ACCESSORY. What? How are you suppose to use a phone without the charger?

Then they told me they couldn't help me because I would have to contact Samsung.  I asked them to call because I had 5% power remaining. They gave me the 800 number and made a snide remark about how I had pre-pay phone.

I went straight to my car and called customer service. They transferred me to sales. I had a woman who asked me how much I wanted to pay. I said nothing. She said: "I can't sell you something for nothing." AUghhhhh!  Add  3-5 days shipping. I refused to pay over night shipping. I ordered the phone and went to a different phone store. They gave me a free charger.


#T-Mobile  #cellphone #customer service




No comments: