Monday, July 16, 2018

Fighting for Yourself

The way I see it, there is a lot of irony in our world.  Perhaps I will mis-use this term, like the song
"Isn't it Ironic?" but there examples every where.

Ordinary People and Our President.

Not being hyper political today--but I grew up thinking the Russian Government were bad people.
We had a "Cold War" going on for years.  Today-- Trump was acting very chummy with the Russian Prez, the same one known to kill people, spy, and poison those who do not conform to his direction.

Yet, just as bad, on a one on one basis,  I can tell you I have met the Nurse from Hell! Although the doctor said he would do what he could to move up my next surgery date, his insurance assistant chewed me out on the phone stating "WHO told you that?"  Ahh- my doctor.

A couple of weeks later she called me back and said "Despite my pessimism, YOU were approved for surgery."  I wish I still had faith in people. Sigh.

Makes my head hurt. Yes, the same one fighting depression.




______________________________________________________________________________

#Trump     #bad nurses   #depression    #fight for yourself

No comments: