Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Beatle Love


          Image result for beatles
I went to a memorial Saturday night for my friend who recently died of cancer. On the re-play were mostly Beatles songs.

                                 Is there anything more timeless than a Beatles song?
                                All those girls were screaming- and rightly so.
                                These early songs are amazing- and so are plenty of
                                their older ones.

There are places I remember
All my life though some have changed
Some forever not for better
Some have gone and some remain
All these places have their moments
With lovers and friends I still can recall
Some are dead and some are living
In my life I've loved them all
 
Remember there is good in every life.
 
_______________________________________________________
 
#memorial   #justified  #missing you  #death  #life without you
#Beatles  #friends

No comments: