Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Medical News

For someone not into New Year Resolutions, 

I may have to eat my words.

        I went to two doctors this week and someone (named me) has to                      figure out how to connect the dots.    

  • The Diabetic thing.  It's grown into something I can't ignore.

    The Weight thing-- has a new first number.  (I'm not telling!!)

    Yep. When all else fails I just sleep it off.  But now, even the bed   makes me hurt.

    Accountability... Accommodations.... Ridiculous!

     

    I don't want to be seen as that person who others see as a joke.*

    Would anyone agree with me that it's awful that so many of the 

    "funny" pictures of people on the People of Wal-Mart are either 

     sickly or are obese?

    99 Creepiest Walmart Shoppers | Daily Sanctuary

    #consideratationplease

    #peopleofwalmart 

    #connectthedots

     

    *    #getittogether    

               Love,

                    Me

No comments: