Thursday, December 24, 2015

Give me Credit

  

           Depression Heads:            

Give me credit for reaching out to you.


artwork by  CBJ J                      Eating Peas and Cheese

I've needed to.
At least I am attempting to explain my point of view.
I wouldn't have gotten this far without venting once in a while. 
Sharing my thoughts here has saved me more often than you will ever know.
Right now, I can't create my art.  I have no ambition to create and creating is what I do best.
My head is teetering on the edge.

I am sick of medical issues and my depression pairing up against me.

I have dropped many of my friends. 

In my defense, I can't take them anymore.

You shouldn't have to work at being friends with someone. 

It is better just to let go.

You broke my trust and (my heart) and our friendship is really damaged.

Now it's just me.  Ha! (Me in control of my own life?)

2016 Preview News:

1. Will I stay or do I go?

2. Who do I trust in this transition?

3. Will my health overshadow everything else?


____________________________________________________________________

            #making choices    #transition     #no longer friends

                http://depression-blogs-chat-rooms.org/depressionanxietychat/rooms/index.php

No comments: