What I Just Learned:
I am not a very religious person.... but this year-- I found myself thinking about ME.
I have stepped away from the emptiness and defended myself! So Proud!!
The Big Bad Boy (man) is out of the picture. It's been nearly two weeks and I haven't phoned him. I did send him an anonymous TEXT and messed with him a little, but it
only confirmed my suspicions and placed him further on my "out" list.
Out as In:
1. What was I thinking??
2. I wasted five years on this jerk?
3. People can fake it- but eventually, they can't hide their true self. Old Sigmund Freud
was right--- &&&&& there is such a thing as a Freudian SLIP.
4. Slip on this mister: I'll never be your girl.
1. You need out when you're not sure you want to take their call.
2. The voice you so wanted to hear now sounds like a MANIAC.
3. Their need to control YOU seems like hell and your anxiety is worse.
4. Your sense of YOU is somehow salvaged and you can say no more!
5. Putting a positive spin on it-- means you can open yourself up to Freedom.
6. I'll forgive you someday, but it feels good to value me.
7. Spare me the passion and give me a moment of PEACE.
#onahappynote #passion #peace #maniac #anxiety #free #breakup