When two depressed people get together
|Congo Dancers by Cathy Jeffers|
- annoy the crap out of each other?
- fight about who has the most problems?
- act nasty and say things they don't mean?
- compare local mental health facilities?
- ask if you are depressed and "drinking" or "over-eating"?
- admit they never think about you except when they are really depressed?
- can pronounce their new medication and ask if you have heard of it?
- walk around like a zombie and forget they were ever in a fog?
- make you feel better?
- understand life from the other's point of view?
- make you wonder why you are friends?
- wonder can this be healthy?
- discuss new terms that your therapist came up with and what they mean to you?
- think writing in a journal is excellent therapy?
#mentally ill #I am depressed #how depression feels #journal therapy #point of view