Sunday, January 7, 2018

2017 A-Do and 2018-- Get it DONE


I don't know about you, but winter is a real pain. Two mild ones in a row '16, most of '17 and then wham Ice Bucket Season.

This means I shop on a day I can manage to get out and then hibernate like a mamma bear on the other days. Only this mamma bear is feeling a lot of pain.

Arthritis, nerve, muscle, bones... I could go on.

But wait? Didn't I just have another surgery?
The jury is still out on the hospital's respond to my complaint. But here is a big HINT-----> I will never go to the hospital again without my depression medications safely stored somewhere safe in my bag.

I know, they tell you to leave all medications at home, but it happened to me and it could happen to you. A sudden drug crash is not the best way to re-cooperate. Sadly, I can't say more right now.

Image result for depression medication
Trust your gut feeling. If you think something doesn't feel right, chances are you are right. Feeling unsteady on your feet, crying, not speaking clearly, headaches, or any other unusual sign of medication withdrawal, can have harming effects. Be an advocate for yourself and speak up.  
===========================================

#advocate   #depression   #medication  #withdrawal  #hospitals   # seek help    #speak up     #self harm

No comments: