Thursday, May 5, 2016

Depression and Pain


Hit me over the head will you? Meditation??
Today's comment:
People with stress have more health problems. If you have been down from stress- then meditate. What? Meditation.
It's always something! My depression is better, but my pain is much worse.
Just walking my dog hurts a lot. But you have to move, sitting too long isn't good either. 
I try to spend 15 minutes every night with crystal in hand, removing my pain from my body. Imagery is used to pin-point the body parts (chakras) and clean each one. This was stupid hocus pocus to me for a long time. Now I am giving it a shot.  Imagery isn't just for art.
 
What is Pranic Healing®

Pranic Healing® is a highly evolved and tested system of energy medicine developed by GrandMaster Choa Kok Sui that utilizes prana to balance, harmonize and transform the body's energy processes. Prana is a Sanskrit word that means life-force. This invisible bio-energy or vital energy keeps the body alive and maintains a state of good health.
********************************************************************************************
#depression and stress   #pain management   #feeling awful   #pranic healing   #self healing  #dealing with pain
#imagery

No comments: