Tuesday, May 24, 2016

In A Place You Don't Belong


People with depression often isolate themselves.

People with depression often sleep too much, feel long lasting pain, fatigue and discomfort.

People with depression have weird thoughts that no one loves them.



So for me the last few days have been like the triple crown.


1. On leaving the house:  "I don't want to waste my gas."
2. Current sleep schedule is 9 to 9. Nine (p.m.) to go to bed and sleeping in until at least 9 (a.m.) Less time each day makes the days seem shorter.
3. I am pushing myself to do somethings I would normally put off.  I trimmed back a tree, and cut my overgrown grass. This caused me to have to shower and flop into bed immediately. My body hurt so much, I couldn't fall asleep, and when I did I ignored the dog who probably needed out.
4. I think that I am the worse person. I'm not worthwhile. I think of ways that people I know should stay away.


             Image result for sia (Sia and I could become BFF.)


Meanwhile, I so fear being JUDGED so much, I am cleaning my house.
Image result for cleaning meme
 
________________________________________________
#stress   #anxiety   #doubts 



No comments: