Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Friendship

There is something ironic to being older.  When you are young, you look and somehow you find a path, which leads you to getting an education, a job, personal relationships, family, a social life, giving of yourself.
Your friends are found mostly from school and interests.


The women in my circle of friends have come and gone.  Old friend step aside and new friends enter. Some of my really old pals come back and new friends drop out of my life. Lately, the new friends come by way of social media you know you'll never meet, yet you talk all the time. I don't understood this. Can someone explain this?

Too needy seems weird and awkward. Too indifferent seems like you don't care. When contact is sparse... I wonder why.  Yes, I don't get it. 

No comments: