Sunday, August 4, 2013

Oh Geeezze!

 
 
Oh Geeezze!

 
Yesterday, I was on edge wondering what would happen
with my quilt exhibition in Fall City, WA.
My friend kept me posted and she said the visitors were
happy to see my quilts and gave positive comments.
 
Reality: I had to call a  plumber to repair my leaking kitchen sink
yesterday. It was flooding my counter tops.
There was also a leak under the sink.
This mess under the sink and the plumber's bill were my
reality check.
_____________________
 
Today, I went to hear a motivational speaker. 
She seemed to pick me out in the crowd and was calling out to me in a sweet tone. 
At break time, I went to use the restroom, where the toilet flooded on me
leaving my shoes and pants soaked.  I felt l had to leave. 
I let someone know I was going to report it and went to my car.
The speaker followed me downstairs and seemed to want me back.
Sorry, I told her, I needed to leave and showed her my pants.
We had a hug and said we would get in touch by email.
                                                _________________________
 
I'm on a roll now.... will I need a plumber tomorrow?


No comments: