Sunday, March 30, 2014

The Best Part of Depression?

Okay, that does sound crazy.    
But depression's flip side is feeling good.
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Although it rarely happens, a series of good days is amazing!

I must admit I have been pushing myself to return and restore my house after the great winter (frozen pipe flood-) as box by box is returned, I am seeing results.  


WHO knew I had this much FABRIC?

I've also been  <CREATING MORE>  Since moving all of my fabric, it's like stirring the mashed potatoes. It's hard to stir, but it gets the lumps out and the flavor on top gets mixed with the stuff you 
can't see on the bottom.

Organized Threads?

My mural- softer colors are my new inspiration in my studio.

New "Dancing Cat" quilt.
                                                    
Fish

Elephant





 


# my fabric stash
# art quilts
# art studio
# art cats

No comments: