Saturday, December 3, 2016

Finally, My Life in Art Quilts

My fellow Depression Heads, with depression comes many hard times, but also some very good times.  Fortunately, I was able to "work through" much of my worse days using art as my voice and I can honestly say, Art has saved my life.

I will have a solo exhibition in Columbus Ohio. The dates are December 7th to January 13th 2017. Fresh A.I.R.stands for Artists In Recovery. The gallery hosts about eight exhibitions per year. It is a supportive environment for all with mental illness and substance issues.

I encourage you to find your creative outlet. You don't have to be great at it- just do it for the enjoyment. It will give you time to think about art, and time to heal.


_____________________________________________________________________________
#artist in recovery    #art quilts  #telling my story  #healing  #art saved my life  #support  #depression

No comments: