Monday, February 6, 2017

Silenced

Communication use to mean calling someone on the phone and getting caught up, talking about something until you both understood the other's view point, or sharing common ideas and it was fun to imagine how to make a big idea bigger.

Now, communication has become much more strained between my friends and I. Seems like many of them are too busy, stressed, over committed, working too much, or dealing with family issues.

When things get really tough in my life, I do a lot of things.
I sleep, isolate and want to be left alone. I miss my friends, but I assume they are okay, and I don't want to bother them.

In my mind....I expect the worse. 

Image result for the secret 

Hoping to find peace by practicing the secret.


2-6-17
So here we are, a world in CHAOS---- and I feel all alone.
_____________________________________________________________________________

#feeling alone  #my opinions   #politics   #USA   #speechless  #what happens next


No comments: