Monday, July 8, 2013

Depression and Sleeping

 

Sleep Issues

 Yesterday, I spent yet another day with my sleep being off.   I have always had sleep problems.
 I love my naps and then I'll stay up late and get up around 10 a.m. Or then, as a working adult, I got up at 6:00 a.m., dragging  myself  to the toilet every morning where I would come out of my sleepy fog asking "Dear God, why me?"  Toilet Meditation?  Ha!

As the depression got worse,  I would sit on the same toilet half asleep, holding my head in my hands and say " God, do I have to go another day?" Sorry, if  I may offend some, because talking to God while on the toilet, clearly lacks good taste.  (But at least I got in touch with my true feelings.)  

          Imagine if The Thinker was a tribute to those of us with depression? 
Yeah... your thoughts?


  

No comments: