Sunday, January 3, 2016

New Year '16



No New Year's Resolutions for me.  I figure what ever happens,
will happen, and there is not much I can do about it- less all the 
SUGAR intake of this holiday season----I hope to be back to normal soon.  
HA HA HA HA!



Starting out 2016 with a doctor's appointment tomorrow
to determine if I go for surgery or not.

Plantar Fasciitis,Pes Planus,Mallet Toe,High Arched Feet,Heel Spur,Heel Pain,Hammer Toe,Hallux Valgus,Foot Pain,Foot Hard Skin,Foot Conditions,Foot Callous,Flat Feet,Fallen Arches,Diabetic Foot,Contracted Toe,Claw Toe,Bunions Hard Skin,Bunions Callous,Bunion Pain,Ball Of Foot Pain,Back Pain
Can I do recovery alone? Rehab? Home Health?

                       It has been looming for three years, but it's looking to be necessary now.
                                            What will I do with my fur-legged friend?
The heck with the  rest of it all.  After all everything is 50-50%.


Here is a GREAT read for us Depression Heads.

https://projecthelping.org/the-layers-of-depression/

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

I did some painting on/off the G/R/I/D yesterday.
Acrylic paint on raw canvas.

Share some art time with a friend. 




#Sew in the Moment
by Cathy Jeffers




No comments: