Monday, January 11, 2016

How to Make a Decision


Recently, I've had a big decision to MAKE
and I have been thinking about it for weeks.


There are many Pro's and Con's.


Today may have been the strangest (or sweetest) day of my life in a long while.  Despite, really grinding my brain raw over it, openly chatting about it with a friend, bringing it to my MHP attention,
the real tip of the scales came today, when I was telling a stranger about it and she said-

                          Do it   "YOU ARE WORTH IT"  You will figure out how
                                   to make your art even if you have problems at first.

So make your list,                             Pros                Cons


              Then wait for the Guardian Angel, or that Sweet Person of the day to come along.


#11:11






No comments: